To qualify for Medicaid in Mississippi:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- You must be a resident of Mississippi.
- You must meet requirements for age and/or disability, income, resources and other
Mississippi Medicaid eligibility requirements.
- You must file an application.
- You must provide requested verification within the allowed time limits.
Mississippi Medicaid-for current benefits
Mississippi Medicaid-under the Affordable Care Act(ACA), effective January 1, 2014
Mississippi Medicaid Can Do For You
Civil Rights Statement
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how your medical information may
be used under this federal regulation.
Important Notices for Medicaid Beneficiaries