To qualify for Medicaid in Mississippi:
- you must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence
- An applicant must be a resident of Mississippi.
- You must meet requirements for age and/or disability, income, resources and other
Mississippi Medicaid eligibility requirements
- Make application for Mississippi Medicaid at the Medicaid Regional Office that
serves your area
- Provide requested verification to the Medicaid Specialist who handles your application within the allowed time limits
Mississippi Medicaid Can Do For You
Civil Rights Statement
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how your medical information may
be used under this federal regulation.
Important Notices for Medicaid Beneficiaries